At FORTIS Investigation and Executive Protection Service, the veterans who staff our team possess vast knowledge and experience in the fields of security counseling, surveillance, and executive protection for individuals and business owners in Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg. Our experience allows us to serve as a consultancy service in regards to the physical, document, and physical security needs of our clients.
Security Counseling Offers a Wide Range of Benefits
Choosing to take advantage of our unique services will provide you or your Tampa, Clearwater, or St. Petersburg business with a wide range of benefits. With our help you will be able to:
- Analyze ongoing events in order to predict the latest trends that may become a threat to your Tampa, Clearwater or St. Petersburg company
- Security counseling will allow you to participate in different projects and groups to confirm or question the general direction of IT security.
- Evaluate and the implement preventive IT enhancements for developers, specialists and management
- Design or make suggestions or changes for long-term plans and defense strategies.
- Develop IT security policies rendering and conforming to ISO 27001 and ISO 27002
- Contribute technical expertise in diverse areas
- Gain knowledge that pertains to security processes as well as management
- Review projects, vendors, and much more
- Implement and revise multiple types of strategies which will all be possible with proper security counseling
Quality Experience You and Your Business Can Trust
Mr. Stocky of FORTIS IEP is a graduate of the FBI National Academy (193rd Session) and a graduate from the International Security Management Association Leadership Course at Georgetown University. In addition to his extensive career as a Special Agent, Mr. Stocky has served as a Military Attaché, Human Intelligence Officer, and Intelligence Officer in the United States Marine Corps Reserve serving tours in the Horn of Africa, North Africa, and Iraq.
During all of his years, Mr. Stocky has also won many Civilian and Military Commendations and Awards throughout his time servicing making him beyond qualified for security counseling and training.
FORTIS IEP offers a wide range of protection, investigation, surveillance and consultation services for individuals and businesses located in the Tampa, Clearwater, and St. Petersburg areas. FORTIS IEP is veteran-owned and staffed by veterans who bring more than 20 years of experience in the protection and investigation industries, so you can trust you are in good hands.
At FORTIS IEP, we also provide our clients with many other services that fit any security, intelligence, or surveillance need, in addition to security counseling, including:
- Executive Protection in both the United States (Domestic Executive Protections) and overseas (International Executive Protections).
- Investigations including background, criminal, civil, missing person, fraud, internal thefts, and alive and wellness checks. These services are a vital part in taking the necessary precautions in protection yourself, your loved ones and/or your business in Tampa, Clearwater, or St. Petersburg.
- Surveillance Operations and undercover operations such as, all manners of surveillance, insurance and workman’s compensations verification, insider threat investigations, GPS tracking, and employee theft investigations.
- Training resource for individuals and businesses for executive protection, investigations, and undercover operations. Our experience gives us the unique advantage of being able to provide this service to our clients.
For more information on security counseling or any of the services that we can provide you or your business in Tampa, Clearwater or St. Petersburg, don’t wait and give our office a call today to get started. There is no charge for an initial consultation and we can provide an onsite consultation at a location that is convenient to your work or your home.